The rally will be held at Juniper Hills Campground, near Brooklyn, MI, and campground reservations must be made directly with Juniper Hills:
JUNIPER HILLS CAMPGROUND
BROOKLYN, MI 49230
To reserve you must ask for an INOA Rally campsite.
Daily rates per campsite during the rally are:
- Water and Electrical hookup: $30
- Electrical hookup only: $20
- Primitive: $15
Rentals include the use of the restroom/showers, and all other normal Juniper Hills Campground amenities. Each campsite rate is limited to: 4 persons, 1 vehicle, all motorcycles that fit. Additional fees for persons/vehicles over those limits are:
- $10/person (max.of 8/site)
- $10/vehicle (car/truck/van/etc. must fit within site)
The hookup sites available for INOA booking are:
- Electric/Water sites 1 – 46, 50, 51, 79 – 109
- Electric only sites 53 – 78, 110 – 123 and P25 – P37.
Brooklyn is a village in Jackson County of the U.S. state of Michigan. The population was 1,206 at the 2010 census. It is located just off U.S. Highway 12 in Columbia Township.